Platform Ventures, LLC (“Platform”) is a firm that, through certain asset management subsidiaries, manages and invests in real estate, real estate-related assets, real estate technologies and real estate-focused companies located throughout the United States. Platform’s experienced team seeks to add value to client portfolios by applying its knowledge of the long-term cycles and macro-economic trends that shape the real estate market in order to create price-to-value dislocations.
Platform is seeking a candidate for a full-time Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager will be primarily responsible for developing, maintaining and monitoring the marketing and PR efforts of the firm.
- Create, initiate, and “own” the marketing efforts for the firm
- Position our services in the right way to the right people to attract new business
- Craft the appropriate strategy and message to tell our story
- Work closely with the firm’s outside PR firm to implement “big picture” ideas
- Create (compliance-approved) content to articulate the services we provide
- Responsible for core customer acquisition metrics
- Manage the strategy of and set up/implement campaigns
- Measure and optimize the success of our campaigns
- Assist with event planning, including working with vendors and off-site event coordinators
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
- BA/BS degree—preferably in Marketing or Communications
- Highly collaborative cross-functionally to maximize our progress as a team
- Previous experience in digital or product marketing and/or product management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Multi-tasking and prioritization of duties
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with internal team members and other departments
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign)
- Graphic Design experience a plus
- Knowledge of SEO analytics a plus
Qualified candidates may submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Platform Ventures is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: gender, gender identity and expression, religion, race, color, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, uniform service member status, genetic information, national origin, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, familial status, sexual orientation or identity, or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.