Platform Ventures, LLC (“Platform”) is a firm that, through certain asset management subsidiaries, manages and invests in real estate, real estate-related assets, real estate technologies and real estate-focused companies located throughout the United States. Platform’s experienced team seeks to add value to client portfolios by applying its knowledge of the long-term cycles and macro-economic trends that shape the real estate market to create price-to-value dislocations.
Platform is seeking a candidate for a full-time, Office Manager/Executive Administrator. This position will facilitate the efficient operation of the office by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks. This person will also provide administrative support to our executive team and will work closely with Investor Relations to provide support to Platform’s investors. The ideal candidate for this role will be interested in the finance industry and have excellent organizational and customer service skills.
Platform is a growing and ever-changing company that challenges its team members every day by providing new opportunities and resources to support their development and growth. Platform is seeking candidates that exemplify its values of hard work, humility, self-motivation, and entrepreneurial spirit.
The position reports to the Director of Operations, but will work in a team environment with a collaboration of duties from other members of the team. This role will initially be expected to perform the responsibilities below; however, it is expected that the person in this position will take on more and greater responsibilities as they demonstrate their ability to grasp the duties presented to them and eagerness to learn more.
- Answer and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary
- Welcome and direct visitors and clients
- Maintain filing systems as assigned
- Respond to and resolve administrative inquiries and questions
- Coordinate and schedule travel, meetings, and appointments for executive team
- Prepare meeting agendas.
- Maintain office and kitchen supplies, including general organization of kitchen, break room, conference rooms, and other common areas
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment and supplies
- Maintain a system for recording expenses
- Assist with coordination and preparation of investor reports, presentations, and communications
- Share ownership of IR inbox, monitoring and responding promptly to investor questions and requests
- Serve as an additional point of contact for Investor Relations
- An ambitious, positive attitude with an inquisitive mind and approach to the position
- Strong desire to make positive contributions to the Platform team with an eye to further one’s own development as a working professional
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prefer 2-3 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
- Attention to detail and focus on the presentation of a well-organized work product
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Exemplify an unselfish and helpful approach to work that will help the entire Platform team meet its goals and objectives
Qualified candidates may submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Platform Ventures is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: gender, gender identity and expression, religion, race, color, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, uniform service member status, genetic information, national origin, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, familial status, sexual orientation or identity, or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com